About the job:
We are looking for a Freelance Web Developer to help us implement new features on the website. You will work closely with the Marketing department to plan and add new elements, as well as improve current Survicate website contents.
Your duties will include:
- implementation of new pages, page layouts, and page features,
- working closely with Marketing Department to ensure the final product adheres to the proposed budget, scope, and design,
- adding new features to the existing website,
- modification and replacement of currently active website modules,
- implementation and improvement of the website contents,
- implementation of new features and solutions to optimize the website and improve load time on various devices.
Location: remote in Poland, all you need is your computer and our Slack
Salary: TBD, depending on your skills and availability.
Workload: depending on your availability and current needs (up to 20 hours per week).
What skills do you need?
- Expert knowledge of WordPress (Plugins/ theme development / API / Security)
- Ability to hand-code well structured, clean and semantic PHP code
- Working knowledge of Responsive Design
- Demonstrable experience building complex WordPress websites
- Knowledge and experience of using version control
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members
- Quality-focused with excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
-Understanding of web interface and UX design
Nie czekaj aż inni będą nad nim pracować!